Updated: April 22, 2021
As an essential service iTrim4U is currently providing full property maintenance services.
iTrim4U falls under maintenance service as listed on the Ontario essential services list and is providing full service. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made some changes to our business operations including:
- Maintaining social/physical distancing recommendations as best as is possible.
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including frequent and proper hand-washing.
- Sanitizing all high-touch equipment and surfaces in our work environment.
- Ensuring our team are wearing gloves, as is standard practice in our line of work.
- Ensuring team members are not on the job if they are feeling ill.
- Mandatory reporting if a team member comes into close contact someone that has COVID-19, or if a team member themselves has COVID-19.
- Greeting our customers with a smile rather than a handshake.
- Providing no-contact service to all customers.
- Take payment over the phone or online.
Our customers can also help by:
- Do not schedule service if you are feeling unwell
- Notify us if you or anyone you have come into contact with has been exposed to COVID-19
- Help maintain social/physical distancing recommendations and greet us with a smile instead of a handshake.
For more information, please contact us.